Thursday, October 6, 2011

Kids, love and Halloween!

It's been 5 weeks since I posted on here.  5 weeks!  Unacceptable, I tell you!  So here are a few snippets of life in the past month:

A). I love being a mom.  There is nothing nothing NOTHING that compares to the way I feel about my kids.  I didn't want to be a mom.  I didn't think I'd be good at it at all.  And most kids (before my own) didn't even seem to like me that much.  But, thanks be to God, I chose to accept this beautiful gift of motherhood, because I just look at my three little beauties and go, "Wow... I see heaven in your eyes."

B).  Love is in the air lately.  Being around my friends the last couple of weeks has reminded me greatly of 2005 when I met Andrew.  There seems to be some vibe of relationshippiness floating around and it makes me kind of giddy.  I love living vicariously through my friends.

C).  I'm super duper pumped for Halloween.  I seem to forget, until October rolls around, just how much I love being crafty.  If I could come up with Halloween costume ideas and the cheapest way to make them all year, I would be a happy camper.  Well... At least if I got to make them after on came up with the idea.  Actually, it'd be even better if I wasn't on a budget... But I do like the challenge of doing things without much money.

Man, I hate posting blogs that I'm not happy about... But I also hate having a blog at hasn't been updated in 5 weeks... So here you are cyberworld, this is all I got for you right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment